- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: Taste is just as important to us as quality of ingredients; that’s why this pure avocado oil is Non-GMO Project Verified.
- KETO CERTIFIED AND CERTIFIED PALEO: The beauty of one pure ingredient like avocado oil? It’s Keto Certified and Certified Paleo!
- WHOLE30 APPROVED: Avocado oil is Whole30 Approved, so go on, grill, sauté, and season while staying on track.
- HIGH HEAT COOKING OIL: Bake, broil, stir-fry, sauté and so much more—this is a stable, high-heat cooking oil.
- PURE AVOCADO OIL FOR A CLEAN TASTE: Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil is flavorful in any dish with a light, clean taste you’ll love.
First, we cold press the meat of the avocado and we use the fruit that comes from this first press. (Note: The remaining fruit is often mixed with hexane and pressed a 2nd or 3rd time and sold as less expensive oil. We ONLY use 1st pressed oil, not the 2nd or 3rd press, and our oil is never extracted with hexane.) After the meat has been pressed, we chill it slightly so the oil will start to separate from the pressed avocado meat. Next, the mixture is passed through a large centrifuge where the pure oil is separated out from the pressed fruit. It requires multiple passes through the centrifuge to obtain pure oil, but the added time is worth it. Think of the centrifuge like a cream separator. Using a centrifuge extracted process preserves the integrity and high-nutrient content of the oil.