- [ 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘆 ] PH meter for water has high precision pH accuracy, which can test quickly and accurately within ±0.01 pH. It only takes a few seconds to show accurate and stable reading.
- [ 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 & 𝗨𝘀𝗲 ] Press CAL for 5 seconds to enter the calibration mode, select the powders corresponding to 6.86/4/9.18 to complete the calibration. The pH value of any solution can be tested by just immersing the probe of the pH meter.
- [ 𝗪𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 ] General-purpose pH tester, professionally used for pH test of various liquids. pH meter could be used to test drinking water, swimming pools, pH balance in aquarium, RO system, spa or hydroponics. All the environments that need to test PH value can use this tester to get accurate data.
- [ 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗘𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘀 ] PH meter for water as a tool to improve the quality of life, bring you healthy drinking water, fruit juice, chili sauce, seasoning sauce. At the same time, if you have aquatic pets, the pH tester is also a perfect tool to ensure the safety of the pet's water source.
- [ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ] No more need to take care about the temperature of testing liquid,as the pH Meter Has an Auto Temperature Compensation Feature That Adjusts to Water Temperatures and Water Quality.
𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿:
The PH value of normal swimming pool water quality is between 6.8 and 8.2. The PH meter could help us detect the water quality of the swimming pool at any time to ensure the safety of the water quality and let our family swim in the water with confidence.
𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿:
The PH value of healthy drinking water is normally between 6.5 and 8.5. The PH meter for water could help detect drinking water at any time, so that we could drink healthy water at ease and make our family's life better.
Digital PH meter could often help us to detect the water quality of aquarium water and family goldfish tanks. read aquarium water PH with this PH tester, so you could create a healthy environment for fish.
A helpful tool in the gardening world --- PH meter for water. Make your water trust worthy and safer to use. Know what water your plants really needs is better for you with this ph meter.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲:
►Before calibration, add the pH4.00/pH6.86/pH9.18 calibrate packets into beaker with 250ml of water, then stir until the calibrate packet has completely dissolved.
►Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the ph meter.
►Put the electrode into pH4.00/pH6.86/pH9.18 standard solution, waiting for the readings to stabilize (usually 5~10 Seconds).
►Press and hold the CAL/ATC button and release after 5-6 seconds.
- Display screen will flash “6.86” three times.
- Wait it until the display screen stops flashing.
- Until the readings of pH4.00/pH6.86/pH9.18 is no longer flashing, the calibration of pH4.00/pH6.86/pH9.18 is completed.
►Rinse the electrode with distilled water and make PH Meter dry.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗚𝗲𝘁:
1 x PH Meter.
3 x Calibration Packets.
1 x Carrying Case.
1 x User's Manual.
1.Please re-calibrate, if the ph tester was used / lay aside long time or replace battery.
2.Please do not touch the electrodes with hard tools or fingers. Put on the protective cap to prevent the electrode from drying out and damaging it.
3.Please do not forget to wipe the PH Meter with clean and cloth when you have finshed testing before capping it again.