- EASY COOKING – the NobleEgg egg timer changes color to indicate when the boiling eggs reach the soft, medium and hard boiled stages. Place the egg timer in the pot with the eggs and easily make soft, medium or hard boiled eggs like a Pro
- INCREASED ACCURACY – with our accuracy markings you will never miss that perfect level of soft, medium or hard boiled egg. The NobleEgg egg timer that changes color when done will make your perfect boiled eggs every time in style
- ORIGINAL EGG TIMER – NobleEgg’s copyrighted design is expressive and unique. The egg timer comes in a beautiful gift box ready to present as a practical gift to anyone who loves soft boiled, medium or hard boiled eggs
- TOP QUALITY – Safe material, No BPA, no BPS, no BPF, no worries. The egg timer complies with the most rigorous safety standards, and certified by extensive laboratory tests
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – If the egg timer does not perform as expected, ask for a full refund or replacement
How to Use the Noble Egg Timer Pro
1. Place the egg timer in the pot or saucepan with the eggs at the very beginning as shown in one of the pictures. The eggs can be straight out of the refrigerator.
2. Watch the bright red color changing to white, passing through doneness levels as the water starts to boil. Check one of the pictures for a visual representation of the process.
3. When the eggs reach the desired consistency, take out the egg timer and let it cool at room temperature. For soft boiled eggs and medium boiled eggs, cool down the eggs in cold water to prevent further passive cooking. For hard boiled eggs, leave the eggs to cool at room temperature.
We use non-toxic material and only the NobleEgg timers not only declare but commit to the highest quality standards, and undergo strict, thorough laboratory testing to ensure that the product complies with FDA and stricter EU food-grade standards, does not contain any BPA, BPS or BPF, or emit any harmful substances. If you are concerned about the NobleEgg Timers’ safety, forget about all the other egg timers.
> For jumbo size hard boiled eggs, additional cooking time (1-2 minutes) may be needed if you prefer a harder yolk. > Store the NobleEgg egg timer at room temperature. > Do not expose the hot timer to cold water. The temperature difference may permanently shorten egg timer’s lifespan. > The NobleEgg Timer is not a clock, is not a digital timer or mechanical timer and it does not produce any alarm sounds. > Please read the instructions before using the NobleEgg Timer Pro.
If there are any issues with your NobleEgg Timer Pro, we will offer you a full hassle-free refund, just click on NobleEgg below the "Buy Now" button then "Ask a question" button to contact us