- Reusable Wool Dryer Balls are a gentler alternative to plastic hedgehog dryer balls as seen on TV
- Dryer lint balls will reduce wrinkles, lint of clothes and the need to iron your laundry
- All-natural, healthy chemical-free organic alternative to liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets
- Extra-Large Dryer Ball, Eco-friendly, Save Energy, Premium New Zealand Clothes Dryer Wool Balls
- Reduce appliance usage and electricity bills with dryer balls by shortening drying time up to 25%
The clean laundry that touches your family’s skin should be free of chemicals. These environmentally-friendly Sheep Wool Dryer Balls PVC Free, made from 100% premium New Zealand wool, are a natural alternative to dryer sheets and fabric softeners. Plus, they are reusable indefinitely, which saves you money! Ours are completely natural products made of superior wool, rolled into tight, extra-large balls, and felted for a natural, long-lasting construction. Unlike the noisy plastic dryer balls with nubs, these smart woolen organic dyer balls create a gentle tumbling sound in your dryer. They won’t tangle your clothes either. Instead, with these soft wool balls your towels will be fluffier, diapers and sheets softer, and your clothes will have fewer wrinkles, lint and help remove pet hair. They work by lifting and separating your clothes, increasing the circulation of heat and air through the wet items. The result is that using clothes dryer balls reduces drying time by 10 minutes or more! A pack of 6 Handy Laundry Sheep Tumble Dryer Wool Balls in a cotton bag are a unique gift for stocking stuffers, baby showers, bridal showers, housewarming gifts for any occasion when you want to offer an eco-friendly gift that everyone can use.