- SAFE, NATURAL PROTECTION: Thinksport sunscreen provides effective sun protection for athletes, sports and active use. The broad spectrum UVA & UVB sun cream is suitable for daily use on even sensitive skin, offering gentle defense against the sun’s rays.
- EASY APPLICATION: The hydrating body and face sun cream is quick and easy to apply, and protection from the sun begins instantly. The fast absorbing SPF 50+ sun lotion won’t leave your skin feeling oily or sticky, and has no unpleasant chemical scent.
- CLEAN MINERAL FORMULA: The first sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements, Thinksport vegan, Leaping Bunny certified sun creams contain no PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, gluten, dairy, or toxic chemicals.
- WATER RESISTANT: Ideal sunscreen for sport and other activities that make you sweat. Our sun cream provides the highest water resistance per the FDA, offering continuous protection for up to 80 minutes in the pool or sea before the sunscreen should be re-applied.
- Accurate Ingredient List: Our updated packaging guarantees precise ingredient listings while preserving our unchanged formulas. Rest assured, there have been no changes to our ingredients. Our fragrance is derived solely from natural oils, ensuring a pleasant scent without any harmful effects. Note: "Natural Fragrance Oils" simply describes the natural oils used to provide a delightful aroma.
At Thinksport, we are continually expanding our mission to provide safe products by identifying consumer product categories with known human health issues. Specifically, we target products that contain high levels of hormone disruptors and carcinogens. The majority of sunscreens currently on the market are full of questionable ingredients and known carcinogens. Simply looking at the ingredients you'll quickly realize you don't recognize any of them. Many existing sunscreens have been brought to market with little concern for their safety. Not only do ingredients in sunscreen interact with skin, but data shows after application of lotions, some of the same chemicals can be detected in the bloodstream. Most people wear sunscreen to reduce the chance of developing cancer, so why apply something that could potentially increase this risk? This question has unfortunately left many people moving away from using sunscreen at all. Thinksport sunscreen has the highest SPF, water resistance (80 minutes), UVA/UVB as proposed by the FDA’s 2012 Guidelines. The formula does not use nano (ultra-small) zinc oxide or aerosol spray. While applying aerosol are easy, we are concerned over the ingredients used, the potential for inhaling the chemicals and science that showed most users applied less than the amount to achieve the SPF level. Our sunscreen has been top rated by EWG's Skin Deep data base with a “1” rating since 2010. Easy to apply and does not feel oily. For this reason, we have lots of pro athletes to weekend warriors using the product as they don’t feel “heavy” from wearing the sunscreen. No animal testing. Our sun care line has also won more awards than any other sun care line.