- Ground chia seeds, a nutritional powerhouse used by ancient Aztecs and Mayans
- Good source of ala omega-3 essential fatty acid that helps support heart health
- 4 grams of dietary fiber per serving
- Higher in antioxidant activity than blueberries
- Neutral flavor means chia seeds can be easily blended into smoothies or your other favorite foods without affecting the taste
Spectrum Ground Chia Seed has all the same super nutritional benefits as our regular chia seed, but ground to a fine powder for easy blending in yogurt, smoothies and soups, and for use in your favorite baked treats. It can also be used as a vegan substitute for eggs. USDA organic, certified kosher by the OU.