- Powerful quadruple-enzyme Seventh Generation washing detergent formula fights tough stains and leaves clothes fresh.
- Free & Clear hypoallergenic laundry detergent pacs made for sensitive skin with 0 percent fragrances, dyes, or artificial brighteners.
- EPA Safer Choice Certified Product; clothes detergent designed with safety in mind.
- Fast-dissolving laundry detergent powder packs work in high-efficiency (HE) and standard machines.
- A he laundry detergent that is a USDA Certified Biobased Product 94 percent made with plant-based ingredients.
- Caring today for the next seven generations; try our liquid laundry detergents, laundry powder, dryer sheets, and stain remover products
Tough on stains, gentle on skin. Seventh Generation Free & Clear Laundry Detergent Packs feature a powerful quadruple-enzyme formula that fights tough stains without the use of fragrances, dyes, and artificial brighteners. Plant-derived enzyme stain removers like Protease and Amylase tackle the mess, while whitening and anti-graying enzymes help keep clothes bright. Grass stains, ketchup, or chocolate – you name it, we’ve got you covered. This hypoallergenic and fragrance free laundry detergent is dermatologist tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Our easy-to-use laundry packs are wrapped in a dissolvable PVA film – just toss one into your high-efficiency (HE) or standard washing machine and let our plant-based ingredients work their wonder. | For more than 25 years, Seventh Generation has been thoughtfully formulating safe and effective plant-based products that work. Really well. As a leading green laundry detergent manufacturer, we are proud to offer the first powdered laundry packs that are EPA Safer Choice Certified. You may also notice a cute Leaping Bunny seal on our products. That means we never test our products on animals and our products do not contain animal-based ingredients. We design our products to be safe for people, their homes, and the environment. | Based in Vermont, Seventh Generation is proud to be a Certified B Corporation. B Corps are certified to be better for workers, better for communities, and better for the environment. By choosing Seventh Generation washing detergent products, you’re joining us in nurturing the health of the next seven generations.