- ORGANIC HEMP SEEDS ARE A PROTEIN-PACKED SUPERFOOD: With 10g of plant protein per serving, Hemp Hearts have two times more protein than chia or flax. These super seeds also offer 12g Omegas 3 & 6 and only 1g of carbs per serving
- ESSENTIAL VITAMINS & MINERALS: Hemp is a super seed packed with plant-based protein, healthy fats and other vital nutrients. Hemp Hearts are an excellent source of Iron, Niacin, Thiamine, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, and Zinc. Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Hemp Hearts are also a good source of Vitamin B6 and Folate.
- VERSATILE & TASTY: With a light, nutty flavor that complements almost any dish, Hemp Hearts are an easy and perfect boost to any meal. Sprinkle Hemp Hearts on salad, cereal, yogurt or blend them into smoothies - shelf-stable and ready to eat, hemp seeds are a must-have addition to any pantry.
- QUALITY FROM SEED TO SHELF: Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts takes only the freshest, highest quality hemp seeds from field to table. Since 1998, we’ve grown our portfolio of hemp products with a dedication to quality, sustainability, and consumer wellness as a global leader in hemp foods.
- A FIT FOR A VARIETY OF DIETS & LIFESTYLES: USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Keto Certified, Paleo Certified, Gluten Free, Vegan, Whole 30 Approved and Kosher.
Hemp Hearts are versatile seeds that will add nutrition and a rich nutty taste to any meal! Shelling the hemp seed produces the most nutritious and tender part of the seed, the heart. Hemp Hearts taste great, are easy to use, and nutritious too! There’s no need to grind or cook Hemp Hearts, they’re ready to eat straight from the bag and are simple to incorporate into your diet. Try sprinkling them on salads, cereal, or yogurt or blend them into smoothies. Hemp Hearts may look little, but they contain 10 grams of Plant Based Protein and 10 grams of Omega-3 and Omega-6 per 30 gram serving (more than a comparable serving of flax or chia). We know how to unlock the power of the hemp seed better than anyone because we take a seed-to-shelf approach, controlling the quality in everything from what hemp seed gets planted to how products are manufactured, packaged, and distributed. Our producer partners deliver whole seed directly to our state-of-the-art, BRC (the highest level of food safety and quality certification in the world) certified facility. Hemp Hearts, as with all Manitoba Harvest products, is Non-GMO Project Verified.