- ✅Genmaicha green tea with matcha is a Japanese tea made from green tea and roasted rice. We carefully selected the sencha loose leaf green tea and 1st harvest matcha from Kyushu and blended them well with Japanese roasted rice. It has a good balance of the astringency of green tea and the nutty flavor of the roasted rice. You can enjoy the nutty aroma of roasted rice, the fresh flavor of green tea and also the vivid green color of matcha.
- ✅We carefully selected the sencha loose leaf green tea, 1st harvest matcha from Kyushu and Japanese roasted rice. All the ingredients are produced and manufactured in a long-established tea factory under international standard quality management with IOS9001 certified.
- ✅Roasted rice doesn’t contain any caffeine. However, since it is blended together with green tea, there is only a small amount of caffeine contained in genmaicha. It is low in caffeine and has an aromatic roasting aroma which helps relax your mind, reduce stress-related symptoms and improve sleep quality.
- ✅This Genmaicha Green Tea With Matcha helps support your healthy lifestyle as it contains vitamins, minerals and dietary fibers. It is suitable for children, the elderly and all ages.
- ✅HOT BREW & COLD BREW - Two most common ways to enjoy Genmaicha with matcha are hot brewing and cold brewing. Both methods can enjoy its roasting aroma and the refreshing taste of Genmaicha with matcha.
Genmaicha green tea consists of banchan(low-grade tea) and sencha mixed with high-temperature-roasted rice and other ingredients. The green tea flavor and fragrant aroma are popular among both adults and children. Enjoy Green tea with a delicious roasted-rice aroma. Because brown rice tea has less caffeine than general tea, there are people who are not good at caffeine.