- Pure & Natural: Our Fresh Vintage Farms walnut oil is using whole, edible, California Grown Walnuts. We pride ourselves in providing a tasty, nutritious, and versatile Walnut oil perfect for all your cooking needs.
- Cold Pressed Walnut Oil: All Fresh Vintage Farms culinary oils are made using 100% cold press extraction, from fresh, whole, edible nuts ensuring you get high-quality cold pressed walnut oil.
- Quality Ingredients: Our Fresh Vintage Farms walnut oil for cooking has a premium taste derived from the best quality ingredients. Add the flavor of walnut oil to any meal.
- Tasty and Versatile: Our nut oils, dressings, and vinaigrettes make it simple for professional chefs, novice cooks, and foodies to create unique dishes. Excellent for salads, meats, pastas, and other dishes.
- Rich in Healthy Fats & Diet Friendly: This unique and versatile blend is heart-healthy, rich in Vitamin E and full of omega-6 fatty acids along with polyunsaturated fats. Great cooking oil for everyday use.
Our Walnut Oil is cold pressed using similar machines used to produce Extra Virgin Olive Oil. We use fresh walnuts from Farms and Farmers that we know to be good stewards of the land and environment. We take pride in what we sell, because it is the same product we use in our kitchens at home. There is a big difference between cold pressed (Virgin) Walnut Oil that we offer and all those “Sweet Walnut Oil” cans you see on shelves at low prices. For starters, they are pressed using expellers at 450+ degrees, secondly they use old, rancid walnuts that aren’t able to be fed to humans and then hyper-refine them into a state that they still claim to be “Walnut Oil”. The benefit of cold pressing our walnuts is that they retain numerous nutritional benefits that are lost during high heat or chemical extraction.