- LOW-FLUSH NIACIN: Each Endur-Acin tablet contains 250mg of niacin as nicotinic acid (vitamin B-3) in a vegetable wax matrix (tablet core) for an extended release over 6-8 hours.
- HEART HEALTH AND CHOLESTEROL BALANCE: Backed by clinical research and may help maintain healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range.*
- OPTIMAL ABSORPTION & MAXIMUM EFFECTIVENESS: The proprietary vegetable-based wax matrix melts at body temperature to slowly release nutrients over 6-8 hours, mimicking how your body processes food. This minimizes side effects and digestive upset.*
- FREE OF COMMON ALLERGENS: Vegan/Vegetarian safe. No milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, corn, yeast, or soy. Gluten-free. No salt, sugar, starch, artificial flavorings, or preservatives.
- MEETS STRICT GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES: Manufactured and packaged in the Pacific Northwest, USA at an FDA registered facility. Family-owned and operated since 1978.
ENDUR-ACIN Extended Release Wax Matrix Niacin is a unique dietary supplement designed for men and women interested in advanced support for heart health and cholesterol balance.* ENDUR-ACIN provides nicotinic acid - the only form of niacin with targeted benefits for heart health and lipid metabolism - in a proprietary vegetable-based wax matrix. This unique combination not only ensures a gradual, measured release of nicotinic acid over a 6-8 hour period, but also helps eliminate digestive upset and skin flushing that can occur with immediate-release forms.* ENDUR-ACIN is backed by clinical research confirming its ability to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range.* ("Flush-free" forms of niacin may reduce flushing, but these forms have not been clinically shown to benefit heart health.) ENDUR-ACIN is available in three strengths - 250 mg, 500 mg and 750 mg - for easy compliance with doctor recommendations. In addition, it's free of salt, sugar, starch, preservatives, artificial colors or flavorings, and common allergens (milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soy). As with all dietary supplements, consult your physician prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking any medications, or are nursing or pregnant. See label for more details. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.