- Invisible Protective Barrier - When conventional bandages just won’t cut it, Liquid Bandage will keep your small cut or wound protected; Prevent infection with this topical analgesic and antiseptic formula
- Flexible Protection - Antiseptic formula dries to form an invisible, protective cover that's flexible; If you have a small cut or wound, we’ve got you covered
- Antiseptic Formula – This topical analgesic and antiseptic formula with Benzethonium Chloride & Dyclonine Hydrochloride dries and seals to protect small cuts and wounds
- Easy to Apply - For adults & children 2 years of age and older; Clean the affected area; Apply a small amount on the area 1 to 3 times daily using the built-in applicator brush and let dry; A second coating may be applied for extra protection
- Comfort Zone - Check out our full line of products to find out how we can help you get back to your Comfort Zone
Comfort Zone's Liquid Bandage is a must have in your first aid kit. This Liquid Bandage is a topical analgesic and antiseptic that goes on as a liquid and dries to form a protective barrier against contamination. Use it on small cuts and wounds to keep the area protected during healing. Its flexibility gives it an advantage over conventional bandages in a wide range of situations and areas of the body. Use Liquid Bandage for: blisters, chapped & cracked fingertips, hangnails, paper cuts, shaving nicks, and help in preventing the formation of calluses. Great for: athletes, active lifestyles, outdoor sportsmen & musicians. DIRECTIONS - For adults & children 2 years of age and older. Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount on the area 1 to 3 times daily with the built-in applicator brush and let dry. A second coating may be applied for extra protection. DO NOT USE, in the eyes, over large areas of the body, for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor, and on children under 2 years of age. Keep out of reach of children.