- Winner of 2019 Silver Sofi Award, Tea Category! - The delightful and authentic taste of Blue Lotus Chai will have you falling in love. Enjoy an authentic Indian tea without any added sweeteners, milk powders or other additives. Don't settle for mediocre chai - have GREAT chai.
- 100 CUPS OF FAST, AUTHENTIC AND DELICIOUS CHAI IN EVERY TIN - Described by some as the perfect chai powder, Blue Lotus Chai is ready in seconds - just add hot water, milk and your favorite sweetener and enjoy! You'll be blown away by the amount of flavor packed into each 1/4 tsp serving.
- CLEAN, PURE CHAI MADE WITH ORGANIC SPICES AND NO ADDITIVES - It's so authentic, you'll notice we don't call it "Chai Tea" or "Chai Tea Latte" - Chai, the Indian word for tea, only needs to be said once! Our chai is an aromatic mix of 100% certified organic powdered spices and the concentrate dissolves completely.
- CREATE YOUR PERFECT CUP OF CHAI, USE AS MUCH OR AS LITTLE AS YOU'D LIKE - Each tin includes a bamboo scoop. Use 1, 2 or however many scoops you'd like. Are the other powdered concentrate brands too sweet? No problem - add as much or as little sugar as you want to Blue Lotus Chai
- VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, NON-GMO, WITH NO ADDITIVES, MILK POWDERS, SWEETENERS, FILLERS and NO NONSENSE: All varieties of Blue Lotus Chai contain naturally brewed, flash-dried tea powder and 100% Certified Organic by USDA powdered spices.
An Authentic Indian Chai Experience, Without Guilt or Restrictions The Blue Lotus Chai story was borne of a love for India and a passion for the delicious, authentic spiced tea called masala chai. A deep connection to this ancient land began in the 70's through a personal spiritual journey, ultimately leading me to travel to India on pilgrimage, returning year after year. Throughout these travels, on back roads and in every village, seemingly ever-present was the "chai wallah". Always searching for that perfect cup of chai, I visited tea stands across the dusty plains, along the banks of the sacred Ganges, on trains crisscrossing the country, even savoring a cup high in the Himalayan peaks at "The Last Tea Shop in India". The variety was endless, as each chai wallah had his own interpretation of the perfect brew. At home in the US, we were determined to create a product that would satisfy the tastes of the most ardent chai lover, be easy and quick to prepare, and a clean, pure product. We wanted to make it economically available to everyone and versatile enough to meet a limitless variety of dietary needs. After traveling to India again and painstakingly locating a source for naturally flash-dried brewed tea, we set about the process of experimentation, carefully refining the recipe until we felt it met our admittedly high standards of "deliciousness". Organic spices were sampled until we found the finest quality with the most lively and robust flavors. The result was Traditional Masala Chai, our flagship product.