- A convenient combination of 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 and 100 mcg Vitamin K2.
- Supplies vitamin D as cholecalciferol and K2 as menaquinone-7 (MK7), bioavailable forms to promote superior absorption.
- Hypoallergenic formula. Contains none of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Supports healthy bone structure, cardiovascular function, and immune response.*
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Supports healthy bone structure, cardiovascular function, and immune response.
Vitamin D and K are structurally similar fat-soluble vitamins. Synergistically, they support healthy calcium metabolism and bone mineralization throughout the body as well as a healthy calcium balance in vascular tissues.* Vitamin D is also associated with cardiovascular disease risk factors*. Recent studies have shown that vitamins D and K support healthy functioning of both innate and adaptive immune response.* Klaire's Vitamin D Plus K is a bioavailable combination of 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) and 100 mcg Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7, MK7).